You will find trust services at First State Bank & Trust to be useful for a variety of purposes. A trust puts you in control of your assets and may be used to gain the following benefits: to maximize assets and/or income, reduce estate taxes, take care of loved ones, provide professional asset management, pay bills, give to charity, avoid probate, or to ensure privacy during estate settlement.
Testamentary Trusts - Estate Settlement Services (Irrevocable)
You can appoint First State Bank & Trust to administer estate assets after your death.
- Your estate is settled according to your exact instructions.
- As administrator, we can inventory estate assets and arrange for sale or distribution of property.
- We file tax forms and handle other tedious paperwork.
- Our estate administration is compassionate and professional.
- Let us relieve your family of complicated responsibilities during a difficult time.
Are you interested in developing a financial plan for yourself and/or your heirs? If so, a trust may be the right instrument for you. Contact us today for more information.
|Mutual funds, stocks and bonds are not deposits or obligations of any bank; are not guaranteed by any bank; and are not insured or guaranteed by the FDIC, Federal Reserve Board or any other government agency. Investment in mutual funds, stocks or bonds involves risk, including possible loss of principal. Additional information is available from our personal bankers. Please contact us.|