If online banking, automatic payments and going green with electronic statements describe you, this is the account you'll want! This is one of First State Bank's most popular accounts – here are highlights:
- Earn interest when meeting these requirements each month:
- Set up at least one direct deposit to or automatic withdrawal from the account – we can help you set up more.
- Sign up for e-statements, instead of receiving your statements in the mail.
- Use your Visa debit card 15 times each month as a signature-based transaction. What's this mean? Just say, “Please run it as a credit” at the checkout line, then sign and go. Save your PIN for the ATM.
- Log on at least once a month to FirstOnline to check your balance. Online banking and bill pay are free!
- Receive a refund of ATM charges from other banks when meeting the four requirements above.
- To prevent overdrafts, ask about automatic transfer from another account. To learn more about money management, go to http://federalreserve.gov/pubs/bounce/default.htm
Stop by any of our locations today to open your account. Give us a call at 800/463-7782 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more. Submission of this document is being made through normal e–mail channels and is not encrypted in any way and may potentially be intercepted or viewed by an unintended party. If you are uncomfortable with submission in this manner, please print the form and mail it to First State Bank & Trust, PO Box 219, Tonganoxie, KS 66086.
|First State Bank & Trust has recently changed our Check Printing Provider. If you need to place a check reorder please contact our Customer Contact Center at 1-800-463-7782 or 785-845-2500 or your local Personal Banker so they may assist you in getting your order placed with our new provider.|