Business Interest Checking
Enjoy the best of both worlds - write checks and earn interest! Business Interest Checking is available to sole proprietorships and not-for-profit organizations. Business Interest Checking is an excellent choice for businesses that write a high number of checks each month and make many deposits. This account includes an earnings credit, which helps offset your monthly service charge. Here are highlights of Business Interest Checking:
- No service charge when the account balance remains above $1,000. The service charge is $10 if the balance drops below $1,000.
- Other account fees: .10 per deposit, .15 per debit over 30 per statement cycle, and .03 or .10 for deposited items. Interest earned on the account may offset these fees.
- E-statements are available, instead of receiving your statements in the mail.
- Free Visa business debit card.
- To prevent overdrafts, ask about automatic transfer from another account. To learn more about money management, go to http://federalreserve.gov/pubs/bounce/default.htm.
- Also available:
- Merchant Capture - make deposits right from your business.
- Cash Management - see all accounts through a single log-in, process payroll direct deposit for employees, automatically bill customers and vendors/suppliers, initiate wire transfers and more.
Stop by any of our locations today to open your account. Give us a call at 800/463-7782 or send an e-mail to email@example.com to learn more.